The spirit wear store through Etown Sporting Goods is now open. The store will close on August 19th, orders will be in approximately 2 weeks later. We will reopen the store on August 20th and close it a final time on September 2nd, those orders will take another 2 weeks to arrive.
A few things you should be aware of before looking at the store:
- Coach Ressler wants all the girls to wear dark grey shirts for practice.
- All rostered High School players will receive both the pink and light grey warm up shirt with game dates on the back for free, they will also receive 1 dark grey practice shirt.
- The rostered Middle School players will receive the light grey warm up without games on the back and 1 dark grey practice shirt.
- EGSC does have some extra practice shirts for immediate purchase by rostered players so they don’t have to wait for the order to come in. Practice shirts are priced without markup at $8, they are moisture wicking with ventilation in the back. HS players can contact Amy McEvoy or Kim Spigelmyer the second week of preseason to purchase a practice shirt.
All orders placed through the online store are credit card purchases only. Direct purchases of extra shirts from board members should be cash or check made out to EGSC. Click the link to the online store here: ESG store.
We are also offering a really nice Under Armour coat through a different vendor. Here is a description of the UA Storm Rain Jacket:
- Loose: Generous, more relaxed fit.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- 2.5-layer bonded fabric with a durable, smooth outside & a soft, brushed fleece interior
- Adjustable cuffs
- Secure, zip hand pockets
- 100% Polyester
You can download that order form by clicking here. Orders, cash or checks made out to EGSC can be given to Kylie T or Coach Brian or Katie.
Thank you, direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.