Good morning everyone!
Cross your fingers for a break in this weather for Team Camp the next 3 evenings! The coaches will be using TeamSnap to advise everyone about practice changes due to the weather, either before or during practice.
I wanted to let you know that we are adding a third rain coat for sale this season called the ArmourStorm. This means there are raincoats at 3 price levels from you to choose from. I will have both Under Armour** jackets for players and parents to check out at camp as well as the Charles River jacket on the Etown Sporting Goods online store. All jackets are being offered in black only. The details of the ArmourStorm jacket and the order form are below.
High School players, please remember that the Team Building day releases and checks are due this coming Monday, August 6th. There is open practice that night which was added to the schedule a few days ago since it was missed when the original schedule was posted.
The full Middle School game schedule was just posted this week on Arbiter Live. We will get the new games added to the calendar along with preseason tryouts and practice dates for when school begins in the next few days. Everyone should note that on the calendar we will be using blue and purple flags for High School only events, yellow for Middle School events and black for events that include both MS and HS. Once preseason starts only the High School events and the events that involve both schools will be on the availability tab. MS players will not have to update availability for their games and practices. The coaches will explain how they want to be notified of illness or absence once the season begins.
Last, please don’t forget to sign up for fundraising and volunteer events on the SignUp Genius. SignUp Genius
Under Armour Team Armourstorm® Jacket
- Sideline or travel jacket for coaches and players lined with ColdGear® Infrared
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Woven on the outside with a brushed fleece panel on the inside to keep you warm
- 3-piece hood with visor and back adjust bungee
- Built-in ColdGear® cuffs cover your hands for extra warmth and protection
- Emboss detail on hood and shoulders
- Secure hand and sleeve pockets
- 10″ internal jacket pocket perfect for portable electronics
- Drop-tail hem offers superior back coverage
- 100% POLYESTER